Find the english language indeterminate article ('a' or 'an') for a word. Based on real usage patterns extracted from the wikipedia text dump; can therefore even deal with tricky edge cases such as acronyms (FIAT vs. FAA, NASA vs. NSA) and odd symbols. (Requires .NET Core 1.0 or .NET 4.5)
Provides the infrastructure for text processing.
Typically used areas and classes/interfaces/services:
- OpticalCharacterRecognition: IOcrProcessor.
Kephas Framework ("stone" in aramaic) aims to deliver a solid infrastructure for...
* Define string.format-like templates using *named* tokens.
* A fluent API that makes template configuration clear and intuitive.
* Access properties and parameterless methods of input values using a simple syntax.
* Use delegates to process inputs. Tell your template to join a list, make a string...