Downloads of v 1.3.3
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Microsoft Azure SQL Database: Elastic...
This client library allows ADO.NET developers to create applications that implement and use the pattern known as database sharding in Azure SQL Database. Sharding is a scale-out strategy that spreads data across a number of independent databases. The library includes APIs for creating and managing shard maps, routing SQL operations to the appropriate shard, and performing queries that cross many shards. To learn more about elastic database tools, check out http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/sql-database-elastic-scale-documentation-map/.
To install Microsoft Azure SQL Database: Elastic Database Client Library, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
This refresh fixes a bug related to SqlConnectionStringBuilder exception in library. No API changes have been introduced.
- Use .ConfigureAwait(false) to avoid unnecessarily capturing synchronization contexts in async code paths.
- Bugfix to handle SqlConnectionStringBuilder properties correctly when running with 4.5.2 or earlier version of .NET.
- Bugfix to handle exceptions in performance counter creation code.
- Introduction of performance counters for caching and Data Dependent Routing (DDR) scenarios in Elastic Database Client Library.
- New API addition for creation of performance category and counters: ShardMapManagerFactory.CreatePerformanceCategoryAndCounters();. Please check documentation map for more information on performance counters at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/learning-paths/sql-database-elastic-scale/.
- Active Directory authentication support.
- Bug fix to explicitly release the lock at connection close. This will allow addition of multiple mappings at the same time faster.
- ReadAsync support for MultiShardDataReader
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft Azure... 1.3.3 (this version)||883||Wednesday, September 28, 2016|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.3.2||3,354||Tuesday, June 21, 2016|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.3.1||3,201||Thursday, June 2, 2016|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.3.1-rc-001||39||Friday, May 27, 2016|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.3.0||354||Monday, May 23, 2016|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.2.0||14,916||Friday, November 6, 2015|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.0.0||8,376||Monday, April 27, 2015|
|Azure SQL Databas... 0.8.0||1,815||Friday, March 6, 2015|
|Azure SQL Databas... 0.7.0||2,156||Monday, September 29, 2014|