Aegis Implicit Mail is a free and open source library which is designed to provide fast and developer friendly API to send emails using SMTP ports.
AIM Supports :
* None Ssl Mails
* Implicit Ssl Mails
* Explicit Ssl Mails
* Smtp Connection test
* Detect Ssl type of mail server
* Attachments for MIME and S/MIME message.
* In-line attachment and separate file attachment
* All content types and mimes
* SMIME , Signed and Encrypted mails
In an integrated way
Sadly, Microsoft.Net.Mail Ssl Mails does not support Implicit Ssl Mail and it is still used by many servers, including port 465 of Gmail here AIM comes to make a readable and fast alternative to send your smtp mails.
Add display name, support for office 365 and working on unicode
This package has no dependencies.