Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin is a class library for Xamarin.Android that enables you to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your Xamarin.Android applications.
Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.10 Release Notes
This is a regular monthly release of 'Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin'.
This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10, see Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 release notes for more information.
* "Don't add extra space for raised/lowered characters" compatibility option is supported.
* Multiple improvements in RTL and Asian text handling.
* LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic chart series removal.
* ‘Black and white’ images with one bit per pixel format rendering implemented. PixelFormat.Format1bppIndexed was introduced.
* An option to prevent the fonts embedding into HTML Fixed output implemented. Introduced HtmlFixedSaveOptions.UseTargetMachineFonts property.
* Rendering of HTML fixed documents with “PRC” encoding fonts has been improved.
* An algorithm, which mimics the behavior of MS Word when rendering of rotated VML shapes with text boxes.
* Rendering of “Surface” and “Stock” DrawingML Charts has been improved.
* Added CompareOptions.Target property and enumeration ComparisonTargetType.
* Added public methods to add and remove replies to comment.
* Ability to get and set the number of footnote layout columns.
* Provide API similar to SignatureSet.AddSignatureLine Method (Office).
* Expose Table.HorizontalAlignment property public.
Except fixes and improvements from Aspose.Words for .NET the following improvements have been made in this Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin:
* TIFF image reading is implemented
* Path gradient rendering is now supported.
This package has no dependencies.