dotnet add package Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin --version 17.11.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin -Version 17.11.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin" Version="17.11.0" />
paket add Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin --version 17.11.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin, 17.11.0"
// Install Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin&version=17.11.0 // Install Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.Words_Mac.Xamarin&version=17.11.0
Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin is a class library for Xamarin.Mac that enables you to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your Xamarin.Mac applications.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin 17.11 Release Notes
This is a regular monthly release. It includes all fixes and improvements made in .NET version of Aspose.Words. The next version of Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin will be included into Aspose.Words for .NET package. Note, after the next release of Aspose.Words for .NET, Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin will be unlisted.
* LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic shape background coloring.
* Improved optional hyphen handling and fixed related infinite loop issue.
* Improved floating table re-breaking in specific scenarMac where content of a table used to be lost outside of a page.
* Improved table grid computation when cells contain tab characters.
* Further improved character spacing control handling.
* PCL documents rendering improved. UCS-2 symbol sets can now be mapped to the printer built-in fonts – it allows to print non-ascii symbols with built-in fonts if supported by printer.
* A ‘cosmetic’ pen (i.e. pen with fixed 1-pixel width) rendering improved in metafile output documents.
* Added fallback for strokes with unsupported binary raster operations in metafile rendering.
* Metafile warnings improved: Added warnings for unsupported binary raster operations. Removed warnings about unsupported metafile records which do not affect the output.
For full list of changes see Aspose.Words for .NET Release Notes.
Except of these improvements the following was done in Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin:
* Saving to multi-page TIFF image implemented