dotnet add package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp --version 22.11.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp -Version 22.11.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Tasks.Cpp" Version="22.11.0" />
paket add Aspose.Tasks.Cpp --version 22.11.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.Tasks.Cpp, 22.11.0"
// Install Aspose.Tasks.Cpp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.Tasks.Cpp&version=22.11.0 // Install Aspose.Tasks.Cpp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.Tasks.Cpp&version=22.11.0
C++ API to Process Project Files
A standalone C++ library that enables the C++ developers to generate, update, render, & convert project files from within C++ projects without Microsoft Project®.
Aspose.Tasks for C++ is a native class library to help you quickly build C++ apps that can read, write, manipulate, and convert Microsoft Project® file formats (MPP, MPT, MPX, and XML Project Format) without dependency on installing Microsoft Project® or any other 3rd party components.
It helps you work with Microsoft Project® formulas, tasks, task links, calendars, calendar exceptions, resources, resource assignment, currencies, and VBA information. You can import and export project data to Primavera file formats (XML, XER, MPX) as well. Aspose.Tasks for C++ offers to convert your project data into a variety of formats, including Excel, HTML, SVG, JPEG, BMP, PDF and more.
This distribution package contains both the 32-bit as well as the 64-bit binaries for the MS Windows. The shared libraries for Linux-based OS are also available and are built with GCC-6 and CLang-3. It supports x86 and x64 based applications on Windows and x64 based applications on Linux.
Project File Processing Features
- Create an empty project file and save it as XML, to stream or to Microsoft MPP file.
- Supports the encoding of the
- Read and write default properties of projects to speed up the project setup.
- Set the project calculation mode to be manual, automatic, or none.
- Read and write project calendar properties, such as fiscal year and weekday properties.
- Read and write project currency properties.
- Perform project rescheduling from start, finish date or reschedule only the incomplete tasks.
- Offers various project utility features, such as, calculate the critical path, read filter data, extract embedded objects, etc.
- Use Task, Resource, and Project fields as a formula in expressions.
- Identify Cross Project Tasks, get predecessor tasks and cross-project predecessor tasks.
- Supports working with task links, baselines, project resources, and VBA.
- Convert project data to other supported file formats.
Read & Write Project Formats
Microsoft Project: MPP, MPT, XML
Primavera: MPX, P6XML, XER
Save Projects As
Microsoft Office: XLSX
Fixed Layout: PDF
Images: TIFF, SVG, PNG, JPEG
Get Started with Aspose.Tasks for C++
Are you ready to give Aspose.Tasks for C++ a try? Simply execute
Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp from Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch the NuGet package. If you already have Aspose.Tasks for C++ and want to upgrade the version, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp to get the latest version.
Convert Microsoft Project MPP Data to HTML
Try executing the below code to see how Aspose.Tasks for C++ performs in your environment. You may also check the GitHub Repository for other common usage scenarios.
System::SharedPtr<Project> project = System::MakeObject<Project>(u"template.mpp"); System::SharedPtr<HtmlSaveOptions> option = System::MakeObject<HtmlSaveOptions>(); project->Save(u"output.html", option);
Create Project from Scratch using C++
// Create a project instance System::SharedPtr<Project> project = System::MakeObject<Project>(); // Add task, sub-task and save the project System::SharedPtr<Task> task = project->get_RootTask()->get_Children()->Add(u"Summary1"); System::SharedPtr<Task> subtask = task->get_Children()->Add(u"Subtask1"); project->Save(u"output.xml", Aspose::Tasks::Saving::SaveFileFormat::XML);
- CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework (>= 22.11.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Aspose.Tasks.Cpp:
Aspose.Total for C++ is a complete package of C++ libraries specifically designed to create, manipulate and convert popular file formats from Microsoft Office and PDF without requiring Office or Adobe Automation. C++ API package also includes a specialized library to generate and recognize barcode labels from images with advanced features to customize the barcode generation and recognition process.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.