This client library provides access to the Microsoft Azure Batch services.
Visit our home page for more detail - https://azure.microsoft.com/services/batch/.
For technical overview, see https://azure.microsoft.com/documentation/articles/batch-technical-overview/.
API reference can be found at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=717949.
Install-Package Azure.Batch -Version 3.0.0
dotnet add package Azure.Batch --version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Azure.Batch" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add Azure.Batch --version 3.0.0
- Added new TaskStateMonitor overloads which can now take a CancellationToken parameter and throw (instead of returning a bool). The old signatures still exist.
- Added CancellationToken parameter to async methods.
- Added new interceptor for setting request timeouts.
- CloudJob has a new method AddTask which takes a collection of tasks and uses the bulk submission REST API.
Breaking and Default Behavior Changes:
- Renamed TaskSchedulingError to SchedulingError to match the REST API.
- ObjectModel no longer throws UnauthorizedAccessException, instead it throws InvalidOperation for cases where that operation isn’t allowed and PropertyAccessException for authorization failures.
- Changed default option for ListFiles calls to be recursive = null (instead of recursive = false).
- Rename incorrectly named BatchErrorCodeStrings from “JobReleaseTaskNotRunOnTVM” and “JobPreparationTaskNotRunOnTVM” to JobReleaseTaskNotRunOnNode and JobPreparationTaskNotRunOnNode.
- Fixed issue where CloudPool.Commit() could throw a NullReferenceException in some cases if given a bad CertificateReference.
- Fix issue where date-time values in the header were not identified as UTC
- JobPreparationTask.ResourceFiles type is now IList instead of IEnumerable.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.