dotnet add package BarCode --version 2023.9.45
NuGet\Install-Package BarCode -Version 2023.9.45
<PackageReference Include="BarCode" Version="2023.9.45" />
paket add BarCode --version 2023.9.45
#r "nuget: BarCode, 2023.9.45"
// Install BarCode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BarCode&version=2023.9.45 // Install BarCode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BarCode&version=2023.9.45
IronBarcode - The C# Barcode & QR Code Library
IronBarcode is a library developed and maintained by Iron Software that helps C# Software Engineers to read & write Barcodes and QR Codes in .NET applications & websites. Reading or writing barcodes only requires a single line of code with IronBarcode.
IronBarcode excels at:
- Read single or multiple Barcodes and QR Codes from images or PDFs.
- Image correction for skewing, orientation, noise, low resolution, contrast etc.
- Create barcodes and apply to images or PDF documents.
- Embed barcodes into HTML documents.
- Style Barcodes and add annotation text.
- QR Code Writing allows adding of logos, colors, and advanced QR alignment.
IronBarcode has cross platform support compatibility with:
- .NET 6 and .NET 5, Core 2x & 3x, Standard 2, and Framework 4x
- Windows, macOS, Linux, Docker, Azure, and AWS
Installing the IronBarcode NuGet package is quick and easy, please install the package like this:
PM> Install-Package BarCode
Once installed, you can get started by adding
using IronBarCode to the top of your C# code. Here is is sample Barcode Generating, Reading, and Saving example to get started:
using IronBarCode; // Creating a barcode is as simple as: var myBarcode = BarcodeWriter.CreateBarcode("12345", BarcodeWriterEncoding.EAN8); // Reading a barcode is easy with IronBarcode: var resultFromFile = BarcodeReader.Read(@"file/barcode.png"); // From a file var resultFromPdf = BarcodeReader.ReadPdf(@"file/mydocument.pdf"); // From PDF use ReadPdf // After creating a barcode, we may choose to resize and save which is easily done with: myBarcode.ResizeTo(400, 100); myBarcode.SaveAsImage("myBarcodeResized.jpeg");
The .NET IronBarcode Library reads and writes most Barcode and QR standards. These include code 39/93/128, UPC A/E, EAN 8/13, ITF, RSS 14 / Expanded, Databar, CodaBar, Aztec, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, PDF417, MSI, Plessey, USPS, and QR. The barcode result data includes type, text, binary data, page, and image file.
The barcode reading engine includes automatic image correction and barcode detection technology to take the pain out of locating and reading from imperfect scans. Multithreading, cropping, and batch scanning provides fast and accurate scanning of multi page documents.
Barcode writing API checks and verifies format, length, number, checksum to automatically avoid encoding errors. Barcode writer allows for styling, resizing, margins, borders, recoloring, and adding text annotations. Write to image, PDF or HTML file.
Supported Barcode Formats:
- QR & 2D Matrix: QR (+ Styled QR), Aztec, Data Matrix, MaxiCode (Read Only) USPS IM Barcode (Read Only)
- Modern Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, PDF417, Rss14 (Read Only), RSS Expanded (Read Only)
- Older Linear Barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Codabar, ITF, MSI, Plessey (Write Only)
- Read from many image formats: Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, SVG, BMP), Multipage GIF & TIFF, System.Drawing Objects, Streams, PDF, and more
- Image Filters to improve image reading: Brightness, Contrast, Invert, Sharpen, and many more!
- Set Accuracy & Performance: Single / Multi Barcode Reading, Specify Crop Regions, Set Output Format, Multithreading Support
- Output to many data formats: Text Data, Numerical Data, Binary Data, Barcode Image
- Write To Document Types: Image (jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp), System.Drawing Objects, Streams, HTML (DataURI, file, or img), PDF (File, Stream, or Binary), Existing PDF (Stamp position)
- Encoding Barcode Data: Text, urls, IDs, numbers, & binary data
- Checking Fault Tolerance: Null Check, Checksums, Format Aware, Detailed Error messages, Custom QR Error Correction
- Styling Barcodes: Resizing, Margins & Borders, Recoloring, Add text annotations, Add logos to QR
Licensing & Support available
For code examples, tutorials and documentation visit https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/
For support please email us at email@example.com
- Code Examples : (https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/examples/barcode-quickstart/
- API Reference : https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/object-reference/api/
- Tutorials : https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/tutorials/csharp-barcode-image-generator/
- Licensing : https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/licensing/
- Live Chat Support : https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/#helpscout-support
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support directly from our code team. We offer licensing and extensive support for commercial deployment projects.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on BarCode:
High level C# library for the easy creation of barcodes in PDF documents using PdfSharp.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on BarCode:
Modular monolith in .NET Core
### Bug Fixes
- Fixed memory stream disposal issues in `ToJpegStream()`, `ToPngStream()`, and `ToTiffStream()`.
- Added `IronSoftware.Common` as a new dependency.
- Updated `IronSoftware.System.Drawing` to version 2023.9.2.
- Updated `IronSoftware.Native.PdfModel` to version 2023.9.18570.