See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Bygdrift.Warehouse --version 1.3.2
NuGet\Install-Package Bygdrift.Warehouse -Version 1.3.2
<PackageReference Include="Bygdrift.Warehouse" Version="1.3.2" />
paket add Bygdrift.Warehouse --version 1.3.2
#r "nuget: Bygdrift.Warehouse, 1.3.2"
// Install Bygdrift.Warehouse as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Bygdrift.Warehouse&version=1.3.2 // Install Bygdrift.Warehouse as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Bygdrift.Warehouse&version=1.3.2
Create Azure App functions to fetch data from an unspecified data source, wash data and ingest to a data lake and a database in Azure. This nuget package handles communication with data lake and database.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
- Azure.Security.KeyVault.Secrets (>= 4.3.0)
- Azure.Storage.Files.DataLake (>= 12.10.0)
- Azure.Storage.Queues (>= 12.10.0)
- ClosedXML (>= 0.95.4)
- ExcelDataReader (>= 3.6.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Binder (>= 6.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.EnvironmentVariables (>= 6.0.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 6.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging (>= 6.0.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 11.0.2)
- RepoDb.SqlServer.BulkOperations (>= 1.1.6)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Breaking changes in the CsvTool: The following methods has changed names: FromCsvFile => AddCsvFile, FromCsvStream => AddCsvStream, FromDataTable => AddDataTable, FromExcelFile => AddExcelFile, FromExcelStream => AddExcelStream, FromExpandoObjects => AddExpandoObjects, FromJson => AddJson. Now they all can add data to an existing csv. See the example here: https://github.com/Bygdrift/Warehouse#132