dotnet add package Castle.Windsor.Extensions --version 2.4.1
NuGet\Install-Package Castle.Windsor.Extensions -Version 2.4.1
<PackageReference Include="Castle.Windsor.Extensions" Version="2.4.1" />
paket add Castle.Windsor.Extensions --version 2.4.1
#r "nuget: Castle.Windsor.Extensions, 2.4.1"
// Install Castle.Windsor.Extensions as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Castle.Windsor.Extensions&version=2.4.1 // Install Castle.Windsor.Extensions as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Castle.Windsor.Extensions&version=2.4.1
A set of extensions that allow defining configuration properties in XML and registering your components in code using a custom properties resolver
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Castle.Core (>= 188.8.131.5201)
- Castle.Windsor (>= 184.108.40.20601)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 8.0.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Enh: Enabling service overrides when registering components.
- Enh: Using a custom component activator to decide which constructor candidate gets used for initialisation rather than using the default provided by castle
- Enh: All components are now explicitly named using a Guid if a name is not manually specified using the WithName() method
- Enh: Relative path resolution is now platform agnostic
- Enh: TravisCI now not only builds on Mono but also runs tests to confirm Mono/Linux compatibility
- Dep: ResolvableProperty is deprecated. Use ResolvableDependency instead
- Brk: PropertyResolvingComponentRegistration.DependsOnConfigProperties => PropertyResolvingComponentRegistration.DependsOn
- Brk: PropertyResolvingComponentRegistration.DependsOnProperties => PropertyResolvingComponentRegistration.DependsOn