Downloads of v 2.3.20
Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API
High-level, composable and testable APIs for working with IDEs.
This package provides the core APIs so that your automation can remain IDE-agnostic.
See also Clide.VisualStudio and Clide.XamarinStudio.
To install Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Clide
* Added general-purpose referencing service
* Added FindProjects extension method for ISolutionNode, which is more efficient than traversing the entire solution.
* Improved support for side-by-side versioning of Clide assemblies deployed by multiple extensions
* Reworked internals to avoid depending on VS-MEF extensibility, which is problematic and may
cause interference with VS composition.
* Core DI now provided by Autofac, which gives us a performance boost in addition.
* Components now don't need any [Import] or [ImportingConstructor] in order for constructor
dependencies to work, even for core VS services like IServiceProvider or IVsShell, DTE, etc.
* Types that have the ComponentAttribute applied are automatically registered.
* Supports registering with a certain type (like [Export(typeof(IMyService))]): [Component(typeof(IMyService))]
* Added support for registering components as single instance (singletons) using [Component(IsSingleton = true)]
* Fixes some performance issues due to MEF (lack of) caching
* Tracing of MEF composition off by default (can be turned on for diagnostics via the registry)
* Exposed ServiceLocator.GlobalProvider to get access to a thread-safe IServiceProvider for the entire Visual Studio IDE.
* Removed usage of the problematic ServiceProvider.GlobalProvider (see above)
* Removed usage of the problematic ThreadHelper for UI thread marshaling (now leveraging the WPF Dispatcher)
* Added support for customizing what kinds of traces you want to receive on your output window via Host.Initialize
* Fixed a potential hang when using the Tracer from a background thread
* Fixed issue when a command filter was improperly configured.
* Expose CompositionContainer directly on IDevEnv. This simplifies many scenarios where you want to interact with the container. Users can still import ICompositionService.
* Added support for intercepting arbitrary commands in the IDE via simple exports of ICommandInterceptor components, automatically registered when the host is initialized.
* Moved MEF tracing/diagnostics to run on a separate background thread. This makes host initialization much faster.
* Refactored for easier reuse by offering two static entry points:
- DevEnv.Get: gets the IDevEnv entry point API. This can be
used from anywhere you can import an IServiceProvider. By
default the instance is reused.
- Host.Initialize: initializes a hosting package and its components
(i.e. commands, filters, tool windows, etc.).
* Single assembly now can be used for both VS2010 and VS2012: this means
you no longer have to fork your extension for either IDE just because
you use Clide (you may because of other dependencies, like VSMSDK).
* ISolutionExplorer API, with full solution traversal, behaviors
for selecting, expanding and collapsing nodes, etc.
* Integration with Adapter pattern for pluggable conversion of
solution explorer nodes (i.e. projectNode.As<EnvDTE.Project>())
* Improved diagnostics and debug-time rendering of nodes
* Improved reporting of composition errors in the Clide output window
* Full support for MEF-exported commands (ICommandExtension) and command filters
* ToolWindow support
* Tools options pages support
This package has no dependencies.
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.20 (this version)||102||Friday, December 05 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.16||24||Thursday, December 04 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.15||38||Wednesday, December 03 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.14||22||Tuesday, December 02 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.13||21||Tuesday, December 02 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.12||38||Wednesday, November 26 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.11||59||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.10||44||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.9||25||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.8||24||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.7||24||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.6||60||Wednesday, October 08 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.5||59||Tuesday, September 23 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.3.2||197||Thursday, January 09 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API 2.2.1312.318||60||Monday, January 06 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyable Visual Studio Automation API 2.1.1306.2716||179||Thursday, June 27 2013|
|Clide: An Enjoyable Visual Studio Automation API 2.1.1306.2619||72||Wednesday, June 26 2013|
|Clide: An Enjoyable Visual Studio Automation API 2.0.1306.1821||77||Tuesday, June 18 2013|
|Clide: An Enjoyable Visual Studio Automation API 2.0.1306.1719||67||Tuesday, June 18 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1119||77||Tuesday, June 11 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1118||144||Tuesday, June 11 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1117||65||Tuesday, June 11 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1015||68||Monday, June 10 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.816||150||Saturday, June 08 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.719||70||Friday, June 07 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2320||179||Thursday, May 23 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2305||69||Thursday, May 23 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2302||67||Thursday, May 23 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2211||71||Wednesday, May 22 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2205||68||Wednesday, May 22 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2120||68||Tuesday, May 21 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.1705||77||Friday, May 17 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1305.1514||77||Wednesday, May 15 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.2116||123||Monday, January 21 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.1823||87||Friday, January 18 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.1815||85||Friday, January 18 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.1721||159||Friday, January 18 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.1419||85||Monday, January 14 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.1414||79||Monday, January 14 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.1016||84||Thursday, January 10 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.921||83||Wednesday, January 09 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.915||80||Wednesday, January 09 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.903||82||Wednesday, January 09 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.821||79||Tuesday, January 08 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.820||81||Tuesday, January 08 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.816||80||Tuesday, January 08 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.420||87||Friday, January 04 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.323||83||Thursday, January 03 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.320||82||Thursday, January 03 2013|
|Clide 1.1.1212.1720||91||Monday, December 17 2012|
|Clide 1.1.1212.1715||82||Monday, December 17 2012|
|Clide 1.1.1212.1405||81||Friday, December 14 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.3003||99||Friday, November 30 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2917||85||Thursday, November 29 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2813||84||Wednesday, November 28 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2719||86||Tuesday, November 27 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2014||86||Friday, November 23 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.1917||88||Monday, November 19 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.1906||83||Monday, November 19 2012|