Downloads of v 2.3.31
Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API
High-level, composable and testable APIs for working with IDEs.
To install Clide: An Enjoyable IDE Automation API, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Clide
* Added general-purpose referencing service
* Added FindProjects extension method for ISolutionNode, which is more efficient than traversing the entire solution.
* Improved support for side-by-side versioning of Clide assemblies deployed by multiple extensions
* Reworked internals to avoid depending on VS-MEF extensibility, which is problematic and may
cause interference with VS composition.
* Core DI now provided by Autofac, which gives us a performance boost in addition.
* Components now don't need any [Import] or [ImportingConstructor] in order for constructor
dependencies to work, even for core VS services like IServiceProvider or IVsShell, DTE, etc.
* Types that have the ComponentAttribute applied are automatically registered.
* Supports registering with a certain type (like [Export(typeof(IMyService))]): [Component(typeof(IMyService))]
* Added support for registering components as single instance (singletons) using [Component(IsSingleton = true)]
* Fixes some performance issues due to MEF (lack of) caching
* Tracing of MEF composition off by default (can be turned on for diagnostics via the registry)
* Exposed ServiceLocator.GlobalProvider to get access to a thread-safe IServiceProvider for the entire Visual Studio IDE.
* Removed usage of the problematic ServiceProvider.GlobalProvider (see above)
* Removed usage of the problematic ThreadHelper for UI thread marshaling (now leveraging the WPF Dispatcher)
* Added support for customizing what kinds of traces you want to receive on your output window via Host.Initialize
* Fixed a potential hang when using the Tracer from a background thread
* Fixed issue when a command filter was improperly configured.
* Expose CompositionContainer directly on IDevEnv. This simplifies many scenarios where you want to interact with the container. Users can still import ICompositionService.
* Added support for intercepting arbitrary commands in the IDE via simple exports of ICommandInterceptor components, automatically registered when the host is initialized.
* Moved MEF tracing/diagnostics to run on a separate background thread. This makes host initialization much faster.
* Refactored for easier reuse by offering two static entry points:
- DevEnv.Get: gets the IDevEnv entry point API. This can be
used from anywhere you can import an IServiceProvider. By
default the instance is reused.
- Host.Initialize: initializes a hosting package and its components
(i.e. commands, filters, tool windows, etc.).
* Single assembly now can be used for both VS2010 and VS2012: this means
you no longer have to fork your extension for either IDE just because
you use Clide (you may because of other dependencies, like VSMSDK).
* ISolutionExplorer API, with full solution traversal, behaviors
for selecting, expanding and collapsing nodes, etc.
* Integration with Adapter pattern for pluggable conversion of
solution explorer nodes (i.e. projectNode.As<EnvDTE.Project>())
* Improved diagnostics and debug-time rendering of nodes
* Improved reporting of composition errors in the Clide output window
* Full support for MEF-exported commands (ICommandExtension) and command filters
* ToolWindow support
* Tools options pages support
This package has no dependencies.
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.31 (this version)||111||Tuesday, July 28 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.29||96||Wednesday, June 24 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.28||39||Wednesday, June 24 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.27||59||Monday, May 11 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.26||67||Monday, May 11 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.25||34||Monday, May 11 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.24||71||Tuesday, March 17 2015|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.20||139||Friday, December 05 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.16||46||Thursday, December 04 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.15||57||Wednesday, December 03 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.14||46||Tuesday, December 02 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.13||43||Tuesday, December 02 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.12||59||Wednesday, November 26 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.11||95||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.10||64||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.9||48||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.8||50||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.7||47||Tuesday, October 28 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.6||80||Wednesday, October 08 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.5||82||Tuesday, September 23 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.3.2||219||Thursday, January 09 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.2.1312.318||120||Monday, January 06 2014|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.1.1306.2716||201||Thursday, June 27 2013|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.1.1306.2619||91||Wednesday, June 26 2013|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.0.1306.1821||98||Tuesday, June 18 2013|
|Clide: An Enjoyab... 2.0.1306.1719||89||Tuesday, June 18 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1119||96||Tuesday, June 11 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1118||163||Tuesday, June 11 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1117||86||Tuesday, June 11 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.1015||89||Monday, June 10 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.816||210||Saturday, June 08 2013|
|Clide 2.0.1306.719||128||Friday, June 07 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2320||203||Thursday, May 23 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2305||90||Thursday, May 23 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2302||89||Thursday, May 23 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2211||90||Wednesday, May 22 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2205||89||Wednesday, May 22 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.2120||88||Tuesday, May 21 2013|
|Clide 1.4.1305.1705||99||Friday, May 17 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1305.1514||98||Wednesday, May 15 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.2116||146||Monday, January 21 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.1823||107||Friday, January 18 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.1815||105||Friday, January 18 2013|
|Clide 1.3.1301.1721||181||Friday, January 18 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.1419||106||Monday, January 14 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.1414||101||Monday, January 14 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.1016||106||Thursday, January 10 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.921||138||Wednesday, January 09 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.915||135||Wednesday, January 09 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.903||141||Wednesday, January 09 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.821||139||Tuesday, January 08 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.820||140||Tuesday, January 08 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.816||138||Tuesday, January 08 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.420||144||Friday, January 04 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.323||143||Thursday, January 03 2013|
|Clide 1.2.1301.320||140||Thursday, January 03 2013|
|Clide 1.1.1212.1720||109||Monday, December 17 2012|
|Clide 1.1.1212.1715||101||Monday, December 17 2012|
|Clide 1.1.1212.1405||100||Friday, December 14 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.3003||120||Friday, November 30 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2917||104||Thursday, November 29 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2813||103||Wednesday, November 28 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2719||111||Tuesday, November 27 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.2014||106||Friday, November 23 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.1917||108||Monday, November 19 2012|
|Clide 1.0.1211.1906||100||Monday, November 19 2012|