dotnet add package CoherentPDF --version 2.5.3
NuGet\Install-Package CoherentPDF -Version 2.5.3
<PackageReference Include="CoherentPDF" Version="2.5.3" />
paket add CoherentPDF --version 2.5.3
#r "nuget: CoherentPDF, 2.5.3"
// Install CoherentPDF as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CoherentPDF&version=2.5.3 // Install CoherentPDF as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CoherentPDF&version=2.5.3
Coherent PDF Library for .NET
CoherentPDF is a .NET interface to the cpdf pdf tools. More information, including commercial licenses can be found at https://www.coherentpdf.com/
The sofware is free for non-commercial use. The non-commercial home of this software is http://community.coherentpdf.com/
- Quality Split and Merge, keeping bookmarks. Extract pages. Split on Bookmarks.
- Encrypt and Decrypt (including AES 128 and AES 256 encryption)
- Scale, rotate, crop and flip pages. Scale pages to fit
- Copy, Remove and Add bookmarks
- Stamp logos, watermarks, page numbers and multiline text. Transparency.
- Supports Unicode UTF8 text input and output
- Put multiple pages on a single page
- List, copy, or remove annotations
- Read and set document information and metadata
- Add and remove file attachments to document or page.
- Thicken hairlines, blacken text, make draft documents
- Reconstruct malformed files
- Detect missing fonts, low resolution images
- Read and write PDF as JSON
Obtaining and installing the DLLs
libcpdf is required. This is free for non-commercial use. Commercial
use requires a license. The DLL can be obtained here for all platforms here:
Before using the library, you must make sure your project or build environment has access to the cpdf DLL, which is not part of the .NET assembly obtained from NuGet. You can add it to a Visual Studio project as a file, set to copy-to-output-folder. Or, you can install it in a standard location, such as the Windows system folder.
The DLL libcpdf.dll provided in this folder must be renamed to cpdf.dll, for .NET to be able to find it.
Full manual (required reading): https://coherentpdf.com/dotnetcpdflibmanual.pdf
Follow the instructions at the end of Chapter 1 to write your first program.
In addition, the NuGet package provides Intellisense documentation with each function.
Bug reports: https://github.com/coherentgraphics/dotnet-libcpdf
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.