A .NET implementation of the Coinbase Commerce API for cryptocurrency payments. Coinbase Commerce is the easiest and safest way for a business to start accepting digital currency payments. Works with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH)!
Install-Package Coinbase.Commerce -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package Coinbase.Commerce --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Coinbase.Commerce" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add Coinbase.Commerce --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: Coinbase.Commerce, 2.0.1"
* Update `Flurl.Http` dependency to 3.0.1.
* Minimum .NET Framework requirement changed from 4.5 to 4.6.1.
* Dropped support for `netstandard1.3`; `netstandard2.0` still supported.
* Issue 12: Fixes error converting null to type 'System.Int64' in charge payments block height.
* PR 10: New API methods added: `CancelChargeAsync` and `ResolveChargeAsync`.
* Model update. `Id` and `Resource` properties added on models.
* PR 5: Added additional `Webhook` event helper properties, `Event.IsChargeDelayed`, `Event.IsChargePending`, `Event.IsChargeResolved`.
* Added SourceLink compatibility.
* Added `CommerceApi.EnableFiddlerDebugProxy()` method to help debug HTTP calls. The method appears for applications using **.NET Standard 2.0** or **Full .NET Framework**. The `EnableFiddlerDebugProxy` will not appear for **.NET Standard 1.3** consumers.
* NuGet dependency `Flurl.Http` updated.
* NuGet dependency `Newtonsoft.Json` updated.
Full History Here: https://github.com/bchavez/Coinbase.Commerce/blob/master/HISTORY.md
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.