Binaries for the ConfigManager library.
Visit https://github.com/tejacques/ConfigManager for an overview and usage examples.
Install-Package ConfigManager -Version 3.0.0
dotnet add package ConfigManager --version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="ConfigManager" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add ConfigManager --version 3.0.0
- *Possibly Breaking Change* Now using Newtonsoft.Json instead of ServiceStack.Text
upgrade should be smooth for anyone not relying on specific ServiceStack.Text behavior.
this was done because ServiceStack.Text now requires purchasing license to use.
- Now supports YAML config files (.yaml)
- Json Files can be in either .json or .conf format
- Option to cache or not cache object resulting from deserialization.
- Fix bug where LogException was called without a null check.
- Remove Parsed object from Configuration class
- GetConfig now returns a copy of the configuration so that the Configuration held by the manager is immutable.
- Remove NLog Dependency, instead user can provide Log and LogException functions to ConfigManager.
- Include source files and pdbs.
- Add a delegate to retrieve the configuration from a user defined location (ex: read config from a database).
- Add a delegate to run if the configuration file is newer than the configuration from the user defined location (ex: update database).
- Do not log an error for a missing configuration file, only if the file existed and failed to read.
- Update dependency version compatibility
- Add a DevMode setting. If true, ConfigManager will first check for config files ending with .dev.conf.
Useful for having different settings on development.
- Fix a bug in updating files where the key had an incorrect substring check
- File handlers to automatically update config data in the running program
- Generic functions to retrieve configuration data as a strongly typed object