The Cuemon.Integrity assembly is a member of the Cuemon .NET Standard family and provides a way to represent cacheable data-centric content that can be validated by cache-aware applications.
* PRELUDE - Microsoft has now proven that .NET Standard is the way to go why per assembly download is re-introduced again
* ADDED - ChecksumBuilder class in the Cuemon.Integrity namespace that provides a way to fluently represent checksum values of arbitrary data
* ADDED - ChecksumBuilderOptions class in the Cuemon.Integrity namespace that specifies options that is related to ChecksumBuilder operations
* CHANGED - Refactored the CacheValidator class in the Cuemon.Integrity namespace to inherit from the new ChecksumBuilder class
* CHANGED - CacheValidator class in the Cuemon.Integrity namespace was changed in terms of default assembly referencepoint as well as minor adjustment/improvals
* CHANGED - CacheValidator class in the Cuemon.Integrity namespace to support the options pattern and Checksum now return a HashResult object instead of a hexadecimal string
* ADDED - CacheValidatorOptions class in the Cuemon.Integrity namespace that specifies options that is related to CacheValidator operations