The Cuemon.Serialization assembly is a member of the Cuemon .NET Standard family and provides generic base classes for serialization.
* PRELUDE - This is a major release with breaking changes through out the assembly family
* REMOVED - FormatterOptions class in the Cuemon.Serialization.Formatters namespace was deemed obsolete and removed
* CHANGED - FormatterExtensions class in the Cuemon.Serialization.Formatters namespace was changed in many methods
* CHANGED - Assembly version 4.2.2017.0 --> 4.3.2018.205
* PRELUDE - Microsoft has now proven that .NET Standard is the way to go why per assembly download is re-introduced again
* ADDED - The Cuemon.Serialization assembly is a new member of the Cuemon .NET Core family and provides generic base classes for serialization