Defunctr is a module for Modernizr that will detect the current browser using feature detection. It will then append browser informational classes to the head element of the page, giving the designer the ability to override CSS styles without using older browser hacks. Changing the browsers compatibility mode will cause the correct classes to be applied and changing a user-agent will have not effect on the class generation.
* Fixed issue with Opera versions 12 through 14 that were detected as Chrome and Opera.
* Added property function "browser" to defunctr interface, which will replace "detective" in 2.0
* Deprecated "detective" on defunctr interface
* Modernizr is now optional
* Fixed issues in Safari detection
* Fixed issues in Opera Next detection
* Fixed issue in IE version detection
* Improved Firefox detection
* Deprecated "window.Defunctr" to be removed in 2.0. Use "window.defunctr" instead.
* CSS class tagging can be turned off by adding "defunctr-off" to the html tag
See all release notes at https://github.com/cinecove/defunctr/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
This package has no dependencies.