Downloads of v 2.7.2
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
The Open XML SDK provides open-source libraries for working with Open XML Documents (DOCX, XLSX, and PPTX). It supports scenarios such as:
- High-performance generation of word-processing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Populating content in DOCX files from an XML data source.
- Splitting up (shredding) a DOCX or PPTX file into multiple files, and combining multiple DOCX / PPTX files into a single file.
- High fidelity conversion of DOCX => HTML/CSS and HTML/CSS => DOCX.
- Extraction of data from XLSX.
- Searching and replacing content in DOCX / PPTX using regular expressions.
- Updating cached data and embedded spreadsheets for charts in DOCX / PPTX.
- Document modification, such as removing tracked revisions or removing unacceptable content from documents.
To install DocumentFormat.OpenXml, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
2.7.1 : January 31, 2017
-Fixed crash when validation is invoked on .NET Framework with strong-naming enforced
Version 2.7.0 : January 24, 2017
- Added support for .NET Standard 1.3
- Moved to using System.IO.Packaging from dotnet/corefx for .NET Standard 1.3 and WindowsBase for .NET 4.5
- Cleaned up project build system to use .NET CLI
Version 2.6.1 : January 15, 2016
- Added hundreds of XUnit tests. There are now a total of 1333 tests. They take about 20 minutes to run, so be patient.
Version 2.6.0 : June 29, 2015
- The big feature in 2.6 is the inclusion of a replacement for System.IO.Packaging, which has a serious bug that causes it (albeit rarely and in specific circumstances) to throw exceptions (ObjectDisposedException and NullReferenceException). You can find out more about this bug and whether it affects you in [the blog post that announces the release of the new System.IO.Packaging] (http://openxmldeveloper.org/blog/b/openxmldeveloper/archive/2015/06/29/announcing-the-release-of-a-new-system-io-packaging-implementation.aspx).
Copyright 2017 (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- System.IO.Packaging (>= 4.0.0)
|DocumentFormat... 2.7.2 (this version)||35,672||Wednesday, June 7, 2017|
|DocumentFormat... 2.7.1||35,797||Monday, May 1, 2017|
|DocumentFormat... 2.5.0||1,503,385||Sunday, August 4, 2013|
|DocumentFormat... 1.0.0||261,978||Saturday, June 18, 2011|