A clean and simple jQuery carousel plugin, supporting responsive design and touch navigation, etc.
Visit the GitHub page for information about installation and configuration.
If you have questions, find bugs or have suggestions, feel free to post an issue on the GitHub project page, and I'll reply as soon as possible.
Install-Package Excolo-Slider -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package Excolo-Slider --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Excolo-Slider" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add Excolo-Slider --version 1.1.0
- Added CSS instead of images for prev/next-buttons and pagination
- Added support for requirejs, with jquery as dependency
- A few smaller changes
- Removed keyboard navigation
- Added non-minimized file to NuGet package
- Bug fixes
- Cleaning up code
- All planned features done
- jQuery (>= 1.9.1)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.