dotnet add package FLearn --version 2.1.2
NuGet\Install-Package FLearn -Version 2.1.2
<PackageReference Include="FLearn" Version="2.1.2" />
paket add FLearn --version 2.1.2
#r "nuget: FLearn, 2.1.2"
// Install FLearn as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FLearn&version=2.1.2 // Install FLearn as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FLearn&version=2.1.2
- To learn through failure.
- A supervised learning library written in F# for F#.
Built on top of the Math.Net Numerics linear algebra library, FLearn offers an extensible, scalable, and interactive take on supervised learning. Utilizing tools from online convex optimization, FLearn provides a framework for specifying and optimizing various predictive models. Straight out of the box you can:
- Construct predictive models, with statistical and worst-case guarantees, via the minimization of convex loss functions.
- Utilize feature maps such as those provided by random Fourier features and the Nystroem method.
- Make predictions and estimate their errors. Think error bars and Gaussian processes.
- Learn from noisily labeled data via corruption corrected loss functions.
FLearn is both an "online" and a "batch" learning library, that is it can learn from data sequentially as it comes, or learn from a large training set of data in one go. Example usage of the package can be found here.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net7.0 is compatible. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.