dotnet add package FSharpAux.IO --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package FSharpAux.IO -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="FSharpAux.IO" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add FSharpAux.IO --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: FSharpAux.IO, 2.0.0"
// Install FSharpAux.IO as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FSharpAux.IO&version=2.0.0 // Install FSharpAux.IO as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FSharpAux.IO&version=2.0.0
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- FSharp.Core (>= 6.0.7)
- FSharpAux (>= 2.0.0)
NuGet packages (12)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on FSharpAux.IO:
F#-first linear algebra, machine learning, fitting, signal processing, and statistical testing.
Open source bioinformatics and computational biology toolbox written in F#.
Read/write functions for various biological file formats
Statistical functions with a clear biological focus written in F#.
Machine learning with BioFSharp and CNTK.Net.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This is a major release that introduces a split of `FSharpAux` into 2 projects:
- `FSharpAux` depends on `FSharpAux.Core` and adds functionality that will only work in .NET environments.
The name is intentionally kept the same as the old package, since this is the package you'll want to use in .NET.
`FSharpAux.IO` is not affected by this change, as IO functionality cannot be transpiled anyways.
Additional release notes:
Add functions for:
* trim: Takes a string and returns its copy with all leading and trailing white-space characters removed.
* intersect: Computes the intersection of two lists.
* outersect: Computes the outersection (known as "symmetric difference" in mathematics) of two lists.
* groupWhen: Iterates over elements of the input list and groups adjacent elements. A new group is started when the specified predicate holds about the element of the list (and at the beginning of the iteration).
`List.groupWhen isOdd [3;3;2;4;1;2]` = `[; [3; 2; 4]; [1; 2]]`
* intersect: Computes the intersection of two arrays.
* outersect: Computes the outersection (known as "symmetric difference" in mathematics) of two arrays.
* groupWhen: Iterates over elements of the input array and groups adjacent elements. A new group is started when the specified predicate holds about the element of the array (and at the beginning of the iteration).
`Array.groupWhen isOdd [|3;3;2;4;1;2|]` = `[|[|3|]; [|3; 2; 4|]; [|1; 2|]|]`
* intersect: Computes the intersection of two sequences.
* outersect: Computes the outersection (known as "symmetric difference" in mathematics) of two sequences.
* ofArray2D: Creates a jagged array from a 2D array.
* groupWhen: Returned incorrect results when last item met condition. Last item was not grouped alone even if it should.
* first: Returned `IndexOutOfRangeException` when applied to empty strings. Changed to `System.IndexOutOfRangeException`.
* last: Returned `IndexOutOfRangeException` when applied to empty strings. Changed to `System.IndexOutOfRangeException`.
* groupWhen: Returned an empty array if the predicate never returned true.
* contains: Removed. Is present in FSharp.Core library by now and therefore not needed anymore.
Some typo fixes