dotnet add package FarNet.FolderChart --version 4.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package FarNet.FolderChart -Version 4.0.1
<PackageReference Include="FarNet.FolderChart" Version="4.0.1" />
paket add FarNet.FolderChart --version 4.0.1
#r "nuget: FarNet.FolderChart, 4.0.1"
// Install FarNet.FolderChart as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FarNet.FolderChart&version=4.0.1 // Install FarNet.FolderChart as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FarNet.FolderChart&version=4.0.1
FarNet module FolderChart for Far Manager
For the current panel directory this tool calculates file and directory sizes and shows the results as a chart in a separate window with some interaction.
- Source: https://github.com/nightroman/FarNet/tree/main/FolderChart
- Author: Roman Kuzmin
- Far Manager
- Package FarNet
- Package FarNet.FolderChart
How to install and update FarNet and modules:
Chart windows do not block, you may keep charts open and work in Far Manager. Charts are shown on top of other windows but you may minimize them when they are not needed. You may open several charts at the same time. When Far Manager exits then opened charts are closed as well.
- Click on a file shown in the panel sets it current, double click also closes the chart.
- Click on a folder opens it in the current panel, double click also closes the chart.
- Click in other areas switches the chart modes.
- Right click hides an item in the chart.
- Chart tool-tips show approximate sizes.
The junction code is borrowed from Manipulating NTFS Junction Points in .NET.
Learn more about Target Frameworks and .NET Standard.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.