Requires NuGet 2.5 or higher.
dotnet add package GFAPI --version 4.11.519.358
NuGet\Install-Package GFAPI -Version 4.11.519.358
<PackageReference Include="GFAPI" Version="4.11.519.358" />
paket add GFAPI --version 4.11.519.358
#r "nuget: GFAPI, 4.11.519.358"
// Install GFAPI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GFAPI&version=4.11.519.358 // Install GFAPI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GFAPI&version=4.11.519.358
GF API provides programmatic access to Gain Futures business functionality, including connection to Gain Futures servers, order placement, contract data, price streaming, and strategies.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net462 is compatible. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces (>= 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.CSharp (>= 4.7.0)
- SimpleInjector (>= 4.7.1)
- System.Buffers (>= 4.5.1)
- System.Diagnostics.Contracts (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Linq (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Linq.Queryable (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Memory (>= 4.5.4)
- System.Numerics.Vectors (>= 4.5.0)
- System.Reflection.Emit (>= 4.6.0)
- System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe (>= 4.5.3)
- System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions (>= 4.5.4)
- System.ValueTuple (>= 4.5.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.