Eazfuscator.NET is a sophisticated obfuscator and optimizer for .NET platform. It helps to protect Intellectual Property ingrained in software.
Eazfuscator.NET is easy as 1-2-3:
1. It protects your code, without breaking it — even in most complex cases — we have taken care of it. You can consider Eazfuscator.NET as a good partner who helps you a lot, and still doesn't bother you with any of his problems. If you have some really special protection requirements, pay attention to our code and data virtualization feature.
2. It really is easy to use: once protect your project with the Eazfuscator.NET Assistant tool or by referencing the NuGet package, then forget about it. Every time you build your project in Release configuration, the assembly gets obfuscated automatically — you can release your code to the wilderness.
3. Need some settings to be changed? Are you sure? Then, do what you love: edit your code. Eazfuscator.NET is fully configurable by using .NET obfuscation attributes — in contrast to using alien-looking and unstable configuration files and UI wizards. All you need to know is in our complete product documentation.
- Symbols renaming
- String encryption and compression
- Code and data virtualization
- Homomorphic encryption
- Automatic code optimization
- Resource encryption and compression
- Code control flow obfuscation
- Assemblies merging and embedding
- XML documentation filter
- Intelligent XAML renaming
- Debugging support
To obfuscate a project, just install this NuGet package. The output assembly will be obfuscated automatically every time the project is built in Release configuration.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Gapotchenko.Eazfuscator.NET -Version 2020.3.307
dotnet add package Gapotchenko.Eazfuscator.NET --version 2020.3.307
<PackageReference Include="Gapotchenko.Eazfuscator.NET" Version="2020.3.307"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add Gapotchenko.Eazfuscator.NET --version 2020.3.307
The version also contains a cumulative set of quality improvements.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.