dotnet add package GemBox.Presentation --version 25.0.1526
NuGet\Install-Package GemBox.Presentation -Version 25.0.1526
<PackageReference Include="GemBox.Presentation" Version="25.0.1526" />
paket add GemBox.Presentation --version 25.0.1526
#r "nuget: GemBox.Presentation, 25.0.1526"
// Install GemBox.Presentation as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GemBox.Presentation&version=25.0.1526 // Install GemBox.Presentation as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GemBox.Presentation&version=25.0.1526
What is GemBox.Presentation?
GemBox.Presentation is a .NET component that enables you to read, write, convert, and print presentation files (PPTX, PPT, and PPSX) from .NET applications.
With GemBox.Presentation you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use and doesn't depend on Microsoft PowerPoint. It requires only .NET and it’s much faster than Microsoft Office Automation!
- Read PowerPoint (PPTX) and PowerPoint 97-2003 (PPT) presentations.
- Write/create and convert to PPTX, PDF, PDF/A, XPS, and image formats.
- View presentations in WPF applications.
- Print presentations.
- Encrypt PPTX presentations. Encrypt and digitally sign PDF presentations.
- Get, create, or edit master slides, layout slides, individual slides, master notes slide, and notes slides.
- Get, create, or edit drawings like text boxes, connectors, pictures, tables, charts, and media (audio and video).
- Get, create, or edit the text in shapes and table cells specified through paragraphs, runs, fields, and line breaks.
- Get, create, or edit hyperlinks, comments, placeholders, headers, and footers.
- Get, create, or edit shapes, table, text box, paragraph, and character formatting.
- Get, create, or edit table styles.
- Get and set built-in and custom presentation properties.
- Access or modify slide size, slide transition, and slide show settings.
- Preserve unsupported presentation content elements and properties when reading a presentation.
You are not sure how to start working with PowerPoint presentations in .NET using GemBox.Presentation? Check the code below that shows how to create a PPTX file from scratch and write 'Hello World!' on it.
// If using Professional version, put your serial key below. ComponentInfo.SetLicense("FREE-LIMITED-KEY"); // Create new empty presentation. var presentation = new PresentationDocument(); // Add a new custom slide. var slide = presentation.Slides.AddNew(SlideLayoutType.Custom); // Add a rectangle and fill it with dark blue color. var shape = slide.Content.AddShape( ShapeGeometryType.RoundedRectangle, 2, 2, 8, 4, LengthUnit.Centimeter); shape.Format.Fill.SetSolid(Color.FromName(ColorName.DarkBlue)); // Add a paragraph and some text, and set text color to white. var run = shape.Text.AddParagraph().AddRun("Hello World!"); run.Format.Fill.SetSolid(Color.FromName(ColorName.White)); // Save the presentation as PowerPoint's PPTX file. presentation.Save("Writing.pptx");
For more GemBox.Presentation code examples and demos, please visit our examples page.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net6.0-windows7.0 is compatible. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net7.0-windows7.0 was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- BouncyCastle (>= 1.8.9)
- Portable.BouncyCastle (>= 1.8.9)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GemBox.Presentation:
GemBox.Bundle is a package of .NET components for processing spreadsheets, documents, presentations, email messages, and images (XLSX, DOCX, PPTX, PDF, MSG, and PNG) from .NET applications. With GemBox.Bundle you get fast and reliable components that are easy to use and don't depend on Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat. They require only .NET so you can deploy your applications without having to think about other licenses.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Fixed issue with matching typeface on MAUI Android.