dotnet add package Gridsum.DataflowEx --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Gridsum.DataflowEx -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Gridsum.DataflowEx" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Gridsum.DataflowEx --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Gridsum.DataflowEx, 2.0.0"
// Install Gridsum.DataflowEx as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Gridsum.DataflowEx&version=2.0.0 // Install Gridsum.DataflowEx as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Gridsum.DataflowEx&version=2.0.0
Gridsum.DataflowEx is a dataflow and etl framework redesigned on top of Microsoft TPL Dataflow library with Object-Oriented Programming in mind.
DataflowEx enables you to write reusable components and easily link them together as a high-level dataflow graph while still having the power of low-level blocks from TPL Dataflow. Other cool features include: Dataflow lifecycle management, built-in dataflow health monitor, cyclic graph auto completion support, sql bulk insertion support, etc.
More information is available at: https://github.com/gridsum/dataflowex
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Gridsum.DataflowEx:
Attribute and interface definitions for ActorSrcGen
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* 2.0.0 - First formal V2 release that targets .Net Standard 2.0
* 2.0.0-beta - Upgrade to .Net Core 2 RTM dependencies
* 2.0.0-alpha2 - Update pacakge metadata and dependent libraries
* 2.0.0-alpha - Migrate to .Net Standard 2.0
* 1.1.3 - Optimize some logging and exception handling.
* 1.1.2 - DbBulkInserter now uses a single transaction to ensure full rollback on error.
* 1.1.1 - Fix potential race condition for RegisterChild() and RegisterDependency().
* 1.1.0 - Tutorial and documentation added. Also supports manual db column mapping registration.
* 1.0.9.* - Built-in flows now respect given DataflowOptions wherever applicable.
* 1.0.9 - Allows optional db column mapping.
* 1.0.8 - Add DbDataJoiner to help lookup and populate a dimension table. Also comes with a new ring completion mechanism.
* 1.0.7 - A better DataBrancher that supports multiple outputs. Add varbinary support for bulk insertion.
* 1.0.6 - Optimize property accessor in bulk inserter. Add NoNullCheck attribute.
* 1.0.5 - Add LogReader abstraction. Add basic circular dependency detection logic.
* 1.0.4 - Add LinkLeftToError(). Enhance StatisticsRecorder indexer. Fix DataflowEvent ToString().
* 1.0.3 - RegisterChild() becomes public and defensive.
* 1.0.2 - Add Dataflow.RegisterPostDataflowTask and Dataflow.RegisterCancellationTokenSource. StatisticsRecorder now supports event aggregation.
* 1.0.1 - More extensible DbBulkInserter/MultiDbBulkInserter and exact matching for multi-match.
* 1.0.0 - First release after 9 beta versions.