GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET is a class library that enables you to generate documents in popular office and email file formats based upon template documents and data obtained from various sources including databases, XML, JSON, OData, objects of custom .NET types, external documents, and more.
The library is not tied with any particular document type or industry and is able to help you in generation of documents of various types, be it business, financial, or legal documents, reports, letters, invoices, bills, insurance policies, NDAs, and so on.
- Support of multiple output file formats for a single template document
- Simple template syntax based on C# and LINQ extension methods (even for ADO.NET data sources)
- Dynamic generation and insertion of charts, barcodes, and images
- Dynamic insertion of outer Word Processing documents and HTML blocks into a document
- Support of repeatable and conditional document blocks (loops and conditions)
- Support of multiple data sources (including of different types) for generation of a single document
- Built-in support of data relations
- Updating of Word Processing document fields and calculation of Spreadsheet document formulas
- WYSIWYG: Elements of an output document retain the same native formatting settings as that in a template
Supported file formats:
- Microsoft Word document formats: DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, DOC, DOT, RTF, XML
- Microsoft Excel workbook formats: XLSX, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM, XLSB, XLS, XLT, XML
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation formats: PPTX, PPTM, PPSX, PPSM, POTX, POTM, PPT, PPS
- Microsoft Outlook and email formats: MSG, EML, EMLX
- OpenOffice document formats: ODT, OTT, ODS, ODP
- Other file formats: MHTML, HTML, PDF, XPS, OpenXPS, TIFF, SVG, PS, PCL, EPUB, XAML, TXT, XML
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
This package has no dependencies.