Install-Package HashLib -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package HashLib --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="HashLib" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add HashLib --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: HashLib, 2.0.1"
// Install HashLib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=HashLib&version=2.0.1 // Install HashLib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=HashLib&version=2.0.1
Implementations of many hashing algorithms: for hashtables, cryptographic purpose and checksums.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on HashLib:
A hashing algorithm based on 2. Keccak 3. sha256 4. Whirlpool 5. Skein 6. Shabal 7. BlueMidnightWish 8. Cubehash 9. Groestl 10. JH 11. Echo 12. SHAvite3 13. Luffa 14. SIMD 15. Hamsi 16. Fugue For Itemcoin
Cloud storage for Baidu Cloud service.
GitHub repositories (3)
Showing the top 3 popular GitHub repositories that depend on HashLib:
Next-gen crypto currency mining pool software
inVtero.net: A high speed (Gbps) Forensics, Memory integrity & assurance. Includes offensive & defensive memory capabilities. Find/Extract processes, hypervisors (including nested) in memory dumps using microarchitechture independent Virtual Machiene Introspection techniques
- SHA3Temp solution was removed, projects CLRTest and MFCTest was moved to solution directory and renamed
- SHA3 Skein added - last one from SHA3 round 2 candidates
- Skein hash updated to newest version
- HashLib - File and stream hashing rewritten
- HashLib - Stream hashing now using two thread - one for reading, one for hashing
- HashLib - Files for hashing was opened with write access
- Removing memory leaks in SHA3MFCTest project
- Addeded testing ExtremelyLong messages for SHA3CLRTest and SHA3MFCTest
- Bug in JH hash fixed - intruduced in original version. Also test vectors for extremly long was hashed again.
- SHAvite3 hash updated to newest version - had some bugs
- Custom versions of CubeHash removed
- Crypto hashes - testing against 4GB+ data length
- From now we generating test files for all hashes, testing agains another implementation removed
- Shabal hash - bug when hashing more then 4GB
- HashLibQualityTest - crypto hashes - only two columns now - MB/s and bytes per cycle
- HashLibOutputDataGenerator - use temporary file