Use the HiQPdf prefix for package names
dotnet add package HiQPdf_NetCore --version 15.0.8
NuGet\Install-Package HiQPdf_NetCore -Version 15.0.8
<PackageReference Include="HiQPdf_NetCore" Version="15.0.8" />
paket add HiQPdf_NetCore --version 15.0.8
#r "nuget: HiQPdf_NetCore, 15.0.8"
// Install HiQPdf_NetCore as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=HiQPdf_NetCore&version=15.0.8 // Install HiQPdf_NetCore as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=HiQPdf_NetCore&version=15.0.8
HiQPdf Library for .NET Core
HiQPdf Library for .NET Core offers you a modern, simple, fast, flexible and powerful tool to create complex and stylish PDF documents in .NET Core applications with just a few lines of C# code.
The library is much more than just a HTML to PDF converter. It is a complete PDF library that you can use to create new PDF documents and edit existing PDF documents, extract text and images from PDF, search text in PDF, rasterize PDF pages to images or convert PDF to HTML.
This library is compatible with .NET Core and .NET Standard for Windows 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) operating systems. The NuGet package optimized for x64 is HiQPdf.NetCore.x64 .
For Linux, MacOS, Azure App Service, Xamarin, UWP or any other platform for .NET you can use the multi-platform HiQPdf.Client NuGet package. See the HiQPdf Multi-Platform Library for .NET page for more details.
- HTML to Image Converter to take snapshots of web pages and produce raster images in various formats like PNG, JPG, BMP
- HTML to SVG Converter to create high quality vector images in SVG format from HTML
- PDF to Image Converter allows you to rasterize PDF document pages to images and produce a separate image for each PDF page or to create a multi-page TIFF image for the entire PDF document
- PDF to HTML Converter offers the possibility to create HTML documents from PDF pages and also to produce a index file for the entire document
- PDF to Text Converter can extract the text from PDF documents with various options like preserving the original text order or the reading order, marking the page breaks with special characters
- Search text in PDF functionality allows you to search and highlight text in PDF document pages
- Extract images from PDF to get the images embedded in PDF documents preserving images transparency
- Create PDF Documents in a classic manner laying out PDF objects like text, HTML, SVG, images and graphics to an empty document
- Security and Digital Signatures feature allows you create encrypted, password protected, digitally signed PDF documents
- Merge PDF feature allows you combine multiple PDF documents into a single one
- Stamp PDF to apply HTML, text and images content which repeats in each PDF page of a PDF document
HiQPdf Library for .NET Core was built to target the .NET Standard 2.0 and its compatibility list includes:
- .NET Core 7, 6, 5, .NET Standard 2.0 , .NET Framework 4.6.2 and the later versions
- Windows 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) operating systems
- Azure Cloud Services, Azure Virtual Machines
- Web, Desktop and Console applications for .NET
Start Using HiQPdf
You can start by copying the C# code below in your application or you can start with our demo applications for .NET Core from downloadable product package.
C# Code Samples for HTML to PDF
The C# code samples below show how to quickly produce PDF documents from HTML pages or HTML code and save the resulted PDF to a memory buffer, to a PDF file or send it to browser for download when created in ASP.NET Core applications.
At the top of your C# source file you have to add the
using HiQPdf; instruction to make available the HiQPdf namespace to your application code.
// Include the HiQPdf namespace at the top of your C# file using HiQPdf;
You can use the C# code below to convert a HTML code or a HTML page from a given URL to a PDF file.
// Create the HTML to PDF converter object HtmlToPdf converter = new HtmlToPdf(); // Convert the HTML code to a PDF file converter.ConvertHtmlToFile("<b>Hello World</b> from HiQPdf !", null, "html_to_file.pdf"); // Convert the HTML page from URL to a PDF file string urlToConvert = "http://www.hiqpdf.com"; converter.ConvertUrlToFile(urlToConvert, "url_to_file.pdf");
Alternatively you can produce the PDF document in a memory buffer that you can further save to a file on server.
// Create the HTML to PDF converter object HtmlToPdf converter = new HtmlToPdf(); // Convert the HTML code to memory byte htmlToPdfData = converter.ConvertHtmlToMemory("<b>Hello World</b> from HiQPdf !", null); // Save the PDF data to a file System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes("html_to_memory.pdf", htmlToPdfData); // Convert the HTML page from URL to memory string urlToConvert = "http://www.hiqpdf.com"; byte urlToPdfData = converter.ConvertUrlToMemory(urlToConvert); // Save the PDF data to a file System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes("url_to_memory.pdf", urlToPdfData);
The C# code below can be used in your ASP.NET Core applications to convert a HTML code to PDF in a memory buffer and then send the PDF data for download to browser.
// Create the HTML to PDF converter object HtmlToPdf converter = new HtmlToPdf(); // Convert the HTML code to memory byte htmlToPdfData = converter.ConvertHtmlToMemory("<b>Hello World</b> from HiQPdf !", null); FileResult fileResult = new FileContentResult(htmlToPdfData, "application/pdf"); fileResult.FileDownloadName = "html_to_pdf.pdf"; return fileResult;
Free Trial Download
You can download a free trial package for .NET Core from HiQPdf Downloads web page.
The free trial package for .NET Core contains the library binaries, an ASP.NET Core demo application with C# code for all library features, the complete product documentation with examples and API reference.
The licensing model is simple and flexible. The licenses are perpetual and there is no limit for the number of machines where you can deploy your applications using the HiQPdf library. You can find more details about licensing on Online Purchase web page.
For support and questions please use the email addresses from the contact web page.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.