dotnet add package Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons --version 10.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons -Version 10.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons" Version="10.1.1" />
paket add Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons --version 10.1.1
#r "nuget: Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons, 10.1.1"
// Install Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons&version=10.1.1 // Install Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Humble.Umbraco.ContentNodeIcons&version=10.1.1
Content Node Icons
Customize the appearance of your content nodes in Umbraco by simply right clicking any content node in the tree and choosing "Set Icon".
- Adding the
umbraco-marketplacetag for inclusion in the new Umbraco Marketplace.
- Tested and ready for Umbraco v10.1.0.
- Replace obsolete IScopeProvider reference.
- First production-ready release, ready for Umbraco v9.2.0.
- Namespace changed to
Humble.Umbraco, package is now named
- Aimed for more consistency with naming betwen classes, API endpoints, and frontend code.
- Added a new contextual menu item for unsetting previously customized icons.
- Updated to use the OOTB icon picker provided by Umbraco.
- Semantic versioning will now follow releases of Umbraco and match the major and minor values. We will reserve the patch value for hotfixes between releases of Umbraco.
- Fixed an issue our package created with rendering the context / action menu for deleted items.
- Fixed an issue when setting a custom icon for the first time, the current color and icon were not pre-selected.
End of Version History
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.