Readers and writers for CSV and fixed-length file formats. Supports both synchronous and asynchronous operation, data annotations, and wicked fast object serialization.
**2.0 has a number of breaking API changes**
API changes / new features:
- Per-value line and column number diagnostics.
- Member name deserialization diagnostics.
- Per-object exceptions (don't hose entire stream for one bad record).
- DataFormat now supports NumberStyles.
- FixedReader now supports holes between items read/written, and record widths larger than the boundary of items.
- Move CSV utility methods into a more generic Formats class.
- Generic reader/writer no longer inherits from the non-generic version.
- Updates to strong-named Ix version.
- Improved CsvReader performance.
- Greatly improved async performance.
- Greatly improved validation performance.
- Much simpler expression tree based serialization.
- Ix-Async (>= 1.2.2)