dotnet add package IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools --version 1.5.77
NuGet\Install-Package IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools -Version 1.5.77
<PackageReference Include="IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools" Version="1.5.77"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools --version 1.5.77
#r "nuget: IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools, 1.5.77"
// Install IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools&version=1.5.77 // Install IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=IndependentReserve.Grpc.Tools&version=1.5.77
Automatic generation of gRPC server and client code from .NET interfaces
When referenced by a project, this package adds itself into the compilation pipeline in the following way:
For every dependent project which is marked by the GenerateGrpc attribute, it loads all eligible C# interfaces and for every such interface generates the following code:
- A set of *.proto files for the hierarchy of DTO classes referenced by the source interface;
- A set of C# conversion (partial) classes which provide implicit conversion operators for "gRPC - DTO" conversion for every generated *.proto file;
- A gRPC server implementation which depends on source interface (via DI) and internally calls this interface for corresponding interface method implementation;
- A gRPC client class which implements source interface by calling gRPC server via gRPC.
- IndependentReserve.Grpc (>= 1.5.77)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.