Iron Text is a library for rapid creation of parsers and interpreters using c#
without additional external tools.
The distinguishing features of the project are that:
- grammar and lexical rules are described entirely using .net type system with custom attributes
- allows parsing any context-free grammar including ambiguous ones
- supports vocabularies of tokens and rules which can be reused in different languages
- generic methods can be used as a 'template rules'
- allows defining language abstraction using interfaces and abstract classes
which can have multiple implementations for different parsing tasks.
- has built in error handling
- has built in line,column counting
This package has no dependencies.