IronXL allows developers to Read, Generate and Edit Excel (and other Spreadsheet files) in .Net Applications & websites.
A fast and natural approach to work with Excel and Other Spreadsheet files in C#.
No utilization of Office Excel Interop. Works well with .NET Framework, .NET Core and Azure. All without extra dependancies or the need to install MS Office.
Key library features include:
* Import Data from XLS/XLSX/CSV/TSV.
* Export Work Sheets to XLS/XLSX/CSV/TSV/JSON.
* Work with Spreadsheets as System.Data.DataSet and System.Data.DataTable objects.
* Excel Formulas recalculated every time a sheet it edited.
* Intuitive Ranges setting with a WorkSheet[“A1:B10”] syntax.
* Sort Ranges, Columns and Rows.
* Style Cells - Font, Size, Background pattern, Border, Alignment and Number formats.
IronXL works well in C#, VB.NET, MVC, ASP.NET projects for Websites, Console & Desktop APPs.
Requires .Net Core 2.x or Framework 4.x. Works with Xamarin, SharePoint, Mono and Cloud hosting services such as Microsoft Azure.
Licensing & Support available for commercial deployments.
For code samples, docs & more visit https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/excel/
For support please contact us: email@example.com
Install-Package IronXL.Excel -Version 2019.5.2
dotnet add package IronXL.Excel --version 2019.5.2
<PackageReference Include="IronXL.Excel" Version="2019.5.2" />
paket add IronXL.Excel --version 2019.5.2
- Fixes cell value retrieval for numbers and strings
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.