dotnet add package JukaCompiler --version 0.0.354
NuGet\Install-Package JukaCompiler -Version 0.0.354
<PackageReference Include="JukaCompiler" Version="0.0.354" />
paket add JukaCompiler --version 0.0.354
#r "nuget: JukaCompiler, 0.0.354"
// Install JukaCompiler as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=JukaCompiler&version=0.0.354 // Install JukaCompiler as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=JukaCompiler&version=0.0.354
Official Website: https://jukalang.com
Main Git Repository: https://github.com/jukaLang/juka
Mirror Git Repository: https://codeberg.org/JukaLang/Juka
Follow us on:
Bitcoin Address: 3MqJ2pwcuqh2W5mUPZUcKMVzxgTKcjD8ET
Ethereum (Ethereum Network) Address: 0xB56F6aff7a84935E5AF9D93b6d7db0e4F4F26B39
Juka is a portable, easy-to-use, universal programming language that can run on any platform, including mobile devices, IoT devices, and the cloud. Its philosophy is "code once, run everywhere."
Advantages of Juka
- Portability: Juka is a self-contained language, which means that it does not need to be installed on your computer.
- Universality: Juka is a general-purpose language, which means that it can be used for a wide variety of tasks.
- Cloud-friendly: Juka is a cloud-native language, which means that it is designed to be used in the cloud.
- Jupyter support: Juka has native support for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Web browser support: Juka can be run in a web browser.
- Easy-to-use package manager: Juka has an easy-to-use package manager.
- Community support: Juka has a growing community of users and developers.
- Contribution to the source: Juka is a community-driven project.
If you are looking for a powerful and versatile programming language, then Juka is a great option. It is still under development, but it has the potential to be a major player in the programming language landscape.
💻 Supported Systems
Current Supported Device:
- Windows (x86/x64)
- Windows ARM (ARM64)
- Linux (x86/x64) (CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, TinyCore, and almost any other type of Linux)
- Linux ARM (ARM64 and ARM32) (Linux Distributions that run ARM e.g. Raspberry Pi Model 2+)
- MacOS (macOS 10.12+)
- FreeBSD/UNIX (FreeBSD 11+)
- Azure (Microsoft Azure Function)
- HTTPS/API (JukaAPI server)
- Docker (JukaAPI)
- Unity Game Engine (via NuGet.org)
- Web Assembly (CDN/Browser/HTML server/AndroidTV)
- ChromeOS* (see Web Assembly)
- Jupyter via juka-kernel
- Virtual Box Image (JukaVM)
- Windows App (Windows 10+)
- Android App (Can be sideloaded https://jukalang.com/download, but not in PlayStore yet)
- Discord Bot (Working, but is not currently hosted)
- Telegram Bot (Working, but is not currently hosted)
- Amazon Fire (HD) (Can be sideloaded https://jukalang.com/download, but not in Amazon AppStore yet)
- Ethereum Network
- Android App (Google Play version)
- iOS App (iPhone/iPad AppStore version)
- Tizen (Samsung)
- MacOS App (AppStore version)
Send us a message or Tweet at us to let us know what other systems you want to see!
Potential Future Support:
- AndroidTV App (Google Play version)
- Amazon Web Service (Native Support)
- Google Cloud (Native Support)
📜 To Do
- Variable Declaration
- Basic Operations
- While Statement
- For Statement
- Native Functions
- csharp() command (execute C# code)
- Tail Recursion
- Dynamic List
- Get (for importing files)
- Try and Catch
- Dynamic: https://jukalang.com/docs
- PDF: https://github.com/jukaLang/juka-website/releases/download/JukaLang/jukadocs.pdf
📦 Downloading Juka
Please download the latest version of Juka from https://jukalang.com/download
If you are an advanced user and wants to download other versions of Juka, visit https://github.com/jukaLang/juka/releases and select appropriate version. Find the version that you want and download it to your device. The files should be self-contained (you are not required to download any other files)
⌛ Running Juka
On some systems you can just double click Juka and it will launch an interactive terminal (REPL).
If that doesn't work, open a Terminal/Power Shell/Command Prompt and navigate to the location of where Juka is located.
Once you are inside the directory, run the following command to start Juka in REPL mode:
If you have a file with Juka code, you can run it with the following command (substitute HelloWorld.juk with your filename):
Juka comes with an API
Download JukaAPI at https://jukalang.com/download
We are using JukaApi for visitors to test their code online: https://jukalang.com/tryonline
Special thanks to mogenius for hosting our API: https://api.jukalang.com
If you would like to help improve the api, feel free to deploy a container at:
Microsoft Azure Function
Upload the package to Azure Web Server Use web deploy to publish Juka (Azure Function) to the cloud.
Including in C# Project
Once you install Juka via NuGet: Install-Package JukaCompiler
You can pass your code as a string to Juka:
new JukaCompiler.Compiler().Go(codeAsString, (isFile: false));
If you want to pass a filename instead of a string, you can run the following command
new JukaCompiler.Compiler().Go(fileName, (isFile: true));
We welcome any contribution! Thank you so much for checking out Juka!
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net7.0 is compatible. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.