Asp.Net Core ActionFilter for sorting and pagination
- Bugfix: Empty results now report the `page` as `1` instead of `0`. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas for the pull request!
- When a `page` is requested that is higher than the last available one, the last available one will be returned instead. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas for the pull request!
- It's now possible to do relational sorting, meaning that nested properties can be used for sorting. For example, it is now possible to sort by `user.bankAccount.balance`. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas for the pull request!
- The `defaultSort` parameter was introduced for the server side controller attributes. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas for the pull request!
- Raise minimum supported .NET Standard version to `netstandard2.0`
- Bump version to align .NET and npm package versions
- Publish ng-lightquery npm package for angular and include PaginationBaseService in the client libraries
- Update version to align with new releases of LightQuery.EntityFrameworkCore and LightQuery.Client. Added support for EntityFrameworkCore async materialization of queries and a client side package for easier consuming of APIs
- Forced pagination was not applied when no query string at all was present in the Http request
- Initial release