Requires NuGet 2.5 or higher.
Install-Package LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86 -Version 4.0.0
dotnet add package LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86 --version 4.0.0
<PackageReference Include="LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86" Version="4.0.0" />
paket add LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86 --version 4.0.0
#r "nuget: LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86, 4.0.0"
// Install LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86&version=4.0.0 // Install LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86&version=4.0.0
'LpSolveDotNet.Native.osx-x86' and its dependency 'LpSolveDotNet' allow running the Mixed Integer Linear Programming (MILP) solver 'lp_solve' in .NET.
That can solve pure linear, (mixed) integer/binary, semi-continuous and special ordered sets (SOS) models.
This package specifically targets platform 'osx-x86'.
You can find other 'LpSolveDotNet.Native.*' packages to run on other platforms (you can target multiple platforms at the same time).
Another option would be to bring your own native library and allow 'LpSolveDotNet' to find it at runtime.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Complete release notes can be found at https://github.com/MarcelGosselin/LpSolveDotNet/blob/master/ReleaseNotes.md
This release contains:
- Support for .NET Core and more (.NET Standard 1.5 and 2.0).
- Issue #6: Add missing enum values to be equal to those in lpsolve's source code.
- Issue #4: Loading native library from wrong location when running with NUnit.
- Issue #1: Add API documentation for Intellisense.
- (Breaking changes) Fix all enum values to be equal to those in lpsolve's source code.
- (Breaking changes) The native libraries have been extracted to separate NuGet packages `LpSolveDotNet.Native.win-x64`, `LpSolveDotNet.Native.win-x86`, ...
- Add missing methods put_bb_nodefunc and put_bb_branchfunc.
See https://github.com/MarcelGosselin/LpSolveDotNet/blob/master/README.md for details.