SwipeCardView is a lightweight MVVM friendly UI control that brings Tinder-style swipeable cards into Xamarin.Forms applications.
It supports swiping in all directions while providing constant dragging feedback, which enables awesome interactivity.
Install-Package MLToolkit.Forms.SwipeCardView -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package MLToolkit.Forms.SwipeCardView --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="MLToolkit.Forms.SwipeCardView" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add MLToolkit.Forms.SwipeCardView --version 2.0.0
- Introduced SwipeCommand and Swiped event, SwipedEventArgs and SwipedCardDirection
- Introduced DraggingCommand, Dragging event, DraggingCardEventArgs and DraggingCardPosition
- Introduced InvokeSwipeCommand that replaces InvokeSwipeLeft and InvokeSwipeRight
- Added support for swiping and dragging in all 4 directions
- Removed updating card background in favor of Dragging command/event
- Added Samples (TinderPage, ColorsPage, CustomizablePage)
- Added full documentation
- Implemented CI pipeline
- Exposed many consts to be parameters (card rotation adjuster, back card scale, animation length etc.)
- Xamarin.Forms (>= 220.127.116.111731)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.