See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package MSBuild.ILMerge.Task -Version 1.1.3
dotnet add package MSBuild.ILMerge.Task --version 1.1.3
<PackageReference Include="MSBuild.ILMerge.Task" Version="1.1.3" />
paket add MSBuild.ILMerge.Task --version 1.1.3
#r "nuget: MSBuild.ILMerge.Task, 1.1.3"
// Install MSBuild.ILMerge.Task as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MSBuild.ILMerge.Task&version=1.1.3 // Install MSBuild.ILMerge.Task as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MSBuild.ILMerge.Task&version=1.1.3
MSBuild ILMerge task allows you to use the famous ILMerge utility (ILMerge nuget package, see https://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/mbarnett/ILMerge.aspx) in automated builds and/or Visual Studio 2012 projects.
It is similar to the ILMerge.MSBuild.Tasks nuget package, originally published by email@example.com (that seems to be abandoned) with the following additional features:
- It supports all the latest ILMerge options;
- ILMerge.exe is discovered as package dependency;
- The .targets file overrides the CopyFilesToOutputDirectory build target, leaving the AfterBuild target free for further customizaton;
- It attempts to guess the reasonable merge order for the included assemblies and lets you to finetune it with a configuration file.
ILMerge.exe is not included into this package because its license prohibits redistribution. Referencing it as package dependency and loading it from its package location ensures that the latest ILMerge version is always used.
- ilmerge (>= 3.0.29)
NuGet packages (4)
Showing the top 4 NuGet packages that depend on MSBuild.ILMerge.Task:
Art.Gaia ART&MIS Base, Comon, Helper and Extensions
Packaging solution for CRM 365 Customizations
A helpful set of base plugins and extensions for them.
Lib para Criação de Plugins para o Dynamics CRM 365
GitHub repositories (20)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on MSBuild.ILMerge.Task:
Open-Source Remote Administration Tool For Windows C# (RAT)
A Notepad++ Plugin to view a Markdown file rendered on-the-fly
Easily edit and manage the hosts file for Windows
A Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control tool for .NET
A simple remote tool in C#.
- Supports (and requires) ILMerge 3.0.29+
- Safe to use with VS2019/Roslyn.
- Supports transitive merge and all ILMerge command-line parameters (including InternalizeExcludeFile).