Mathos Parser is a mathematical expression parser, built on top of the .NET Framework, which allows you to parse all kinds of mathematical expressions, and in addition, add your own custom functions, operators, and variables.
* Parse all kinds of mathematical expressions.
* Add conditional statements.
* Customize operators. Add/edit existing operators, change behaviour of operators.
* Programatically add variables before and on the run time.
* Custom own functions with almost unlimited amount of arguments.
* Using trig functions: sine, cosine, tangents, and also: arc sine, arc cosine, arc tangent.
* Supports almost all of the functions available in System.Math, such as: pow, round, sqrt, rem, abs, and more!
* Culture independent. No matter on what machine the library is being used - the same configurations for everyone.
* Decimal operations.
* And much more!
This package has no dependencies.