MemorySharp is a C# based memory editing library targeting Windows applications, offering various functions to extract and inject data and codes into remote processes to allow interoperability.
## V1.2 (21 September 2016)
- Rewrite the read operations for arrays to have much better performance.
- Rewrite the write operations for arrays to have much better performance.
- Heavily improve the performance of write operations when a relative address is provided (the main module of the remote process is now cached).
- Properly read strings without a \0 delimiter instead of throwing an ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
## V1.1.1 (05 September 2016)
- Threads created using the library are properly returned by the API.
- Fasm.NET (>= 1.70.3)