Includes RESTier related packages. RESTier is a RESTful API development framework for building standardized, OData V4 based RESTful services on .NET.
See the version list below for details.
• Easily build an OData V4 service
o Supported features
- Basic queries for metadata and top level entities.
- System query options $select, $expand, $filter, $orderby, $top, $skip, $orderby, $format.
- Requesting related entities
- Create, Update and Delete on top-level entities
- Batch request
o Leverage attribute routing to fall back to Web API OData for features not directly supported by RESTier
- Requesting entity references with $ref
- Create, Update and Delete on none top-level entities
- Modify relationships between entities.
o EdmModelExtender to support features like operations that currently not directly supported by RESTier.
• Rich domain logic
o Role-based security
You can easily set restrictions for different entity set. For example, you can make users have READ permission on some of the entity sets and INSPECT (only view it on $metadata) on others.
o Imperative views
Customized entity set which are not in data model can be easily added. Currently CUD operations are not allowed on these entity sets yet.
o Entity set filters
With entity set filters, you can easily set filters before entity data show up. For example, you want users to see only part of Customer according to UserID, you can use entity set filters.
o Submit logic
With submit logic, you can customize behavior when / after a specific operation on an entity set.
Document and Tutorials