A small and powerful ORM that doesn't get in your way.
* Built-in CRUD: Create, Read, Update, Delete and Create-or-Update (aka Upsert);
* Objects slicing on insertion with a black list or a white list;
* Data streaming;
* Batch insertion, with fine-grained control on number of inserted objects per query;
* No fancy DSL, only SQL;
* Stateless, no caching;
* Doesn't pollute your code: no base classes to inherit from, no attributes and no xml config;
* Easy to adopt, easy to get rid off: It's just your POCOs and plain old SQL;
Install-Package MonkeyOrm -Version 0.4.2
dotnet add package MonkeyOrm --version 0.4.2
<PackageReference Include="MonkeyOrm" Version="0.4.2" />
paket add MonkeyOrm --version 0.4.2
* Added interceptor to handle data with complex types.This enables blobbing on insertion.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.