HTML-to-Image converter for C#/.NET (WkHtmlToImage wrapper). Can render web page or SVG to image (png, jpg formats). Useful for generating URL thumbnail.
Online demo, usage examples: https://www.nrecosite.com/html_to_image_generator_net.aspx
If you need build for .NET Core/Mono (without embedded wkhtmltoimage binaries) please contact email@example.com
- WkHtmlToImage tool upgraded to version 0.12.4 (released 2016-Nov-22)
- all necessary VC++ Runtime 2015 dlls are included
- now for ASP.NET apps wkhtmltoimage binaries are extracted to 'App_Data\wkhtmltoimage' by default
- hotfix for 'The value of argument 'value' (0) is invalid for Enum type 'ProcessPriorityClass' error
- VC++ 2013 runtime libraries used by wkhtmltoimage.exe ( msvcp120.dll, msvcr120.dll ) are embedded as DLL resources to simplify app deployment
- added ProcessPriority and ExecutionTimeout properties</li>
- added workaround for "Exit with code 1 due to network error" wkhtmltoimage issue: when "--load-error-handling" or "--load-media-error-handling" set to "ignore" (or "skip") wkhtmltoimage generates an image but exited with code = 1 and as result WkHtmlToImageException is thrown. Now this case is handled correctly and exception is not thrown.
- now NReco.ImageGenerator.dll is a signed (strongly named) assembly
This package has no dependencies.