Video converter component for C#/.NET (wrapper for ffmpeg command line tool). Can convert video/audio files, transcode live streams, extract video thumbnails, apply watermarks to video, screen capture etc - everything that is possible with ffmpeg from the command line. Supports .NET streams for input/output (encode/decode without tmp files).
For Mono / .NET Core / custom ffmpeg build use:
More info (online demo, usage examples): https://www.nrecosite.com/video_converter_net.aspx
- FFMpeg updated to v.3.2.2
- ConvertLiveMediaTask.Stop uses only 'q' command if possible (CTRL+C method not used because of instability)
- Fixed IOException issue thrown by ConvertLiveMedia
- added FFMpegConverter.LogLevel property
- added FFMpegConverter.ExtractFFmpeg() method (forces extraction of ffmpeg binaries)
- FFMpegConverter.Stop switched from sending CTRL+C to ffmpeg console to 'q' command written to stdin: this approach is more stable and compatible with .NET Core
- Fixed issue with NullReferenceException from Process.WaitForExit (thrown when Stop method is called from another thread)
- added NReco.VideoConverter.LT build for NET Standards 1.5 (can be used from .NET Core apps)
- FFMpeg updated to v.3.0.1
- added FFMpegConverter.ConvertMedia overload that accepts several FFMpeg inputs -- this is useful for appending audio to video, applying watermark to video, video concatenation (with concat filter)
- now LogReceived event works for ConvertLiveMedia (useful for debugging purposes)
- now ConvertProgress event works for ConvertLiveMedia
This package has no dependencies.