dotnet add package NServiceBus.MessagingBridge --version 2.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package NServiceBus.MessagingBridge -Version 2.1.0
<PackageReference Include="NServiceBus.MessagingBridge" Version="2.1.0" />
paket add NServiceBus.MessagingBridge --version 2.1.0
#r "nuget: NServiceBus.MessagingBridge, 2.1.0"
// Install NServiceBus.MessagingBridge as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NServiceBus.MessagingBridge&version=2.1.0 // Install NServiceBus.MessagingBridge as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NServiceBus.MessagingBridge&version=2.1.0
About this package
Click the Project website link in the NuGet sidebar to access specific documentation for this package.
With NServiceBus, you can:
- Focus on business logic, not on plumbing or infrastructure code
- Orchestrate long-running business processes with sagas
- Run on-premises, in the cloud, in containers, or serverless
- Monitor and respond to failures using included platform tooling
- Observe system performance using Open Telemetry integration
- Support for messages queues using Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage Queues, Amazon SQS/SNS, RabbitMQ, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Support for storing data in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Table Storage, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, and RavenDB
- 24x7 professional support from a team of dedicated engineers located around the world
- Visit the NServiceBus Quick Start to learn how NServiceBus helps you build better software systems.
- Visit the NServiceBus step-by-step tutorial to learn how to build NServiceBus systems, including how to send commands, publish events, manage multiple message endpoints, and retry failed messages.
- Install the ParticularTemplates NuGet package to get NServiceBus templates to bootstrap projects using either
dotnet newor in Visual Studio.
- Check out our other tutorials and samples.
- Get help with a proof-of-concept.
Find links to all our NuGet packages in our documentation.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 is compatible. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.