Managed key-value storage
Install-Package NStorage -Version 0.0.6
dotnet add package NStorage --version 0.0.6
<PackageReference Include="NStorage" Version="0.0.6" />
paket add NStorage --version 0.0.6
This is a beta version.
I strongly advice not to use it until the release.
- Null values are marked explicitly in the storage format.
Now we can make difference between null string and empty string.
- Customizable portable formats for primitive data types:
- Support for multiple typed collections of the same type.
- Support for Nullable primitive types reading and writing.
- Support for DateTime and DateTimeOffset types in UTC.
- Typed collections support (experimental).
- API for loading storage changed, now user must create collections by hand, this is done to quickly get type information for typed collections.
- Storage collection semantics changed, now all items are added by reference, if you modify added item, you will then save with modified data, Update call is removed from collection.
- Added GetAll method to collection, missing in 0.0.1
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.