dotnet add package Nevron.Nov.Diagram --version 184.108.40.206
NuGet\Install-Package Nevron.Nov.Diagram -Version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="Nevron.Nov.Diagram" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add Nevron.Nov.Diagram --version 22.214.171.124
#r "nuget: Nevron.Nov.Diagram, 126.96.36.199"
// Install Nevron.Nov.Diagram as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Nevron.Nov.Diagram&version=188.8.131.52 // Install Nevron.Nov.Diagram as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Nevron.Nov.Diagram&version=184.108.40.206
NOV Diagram for .NET
The Leading Diagramming Framework for .NET application development
NOV Diagram for .NET is a fully managed, extensible, and powerful diagramming framework which can help you create feature-rich diagramming solutions in Blazor, WPF, WinForms, and Xamarin.Mac projects.
NOV Diagram for .NET is the product behind MyDraw - a commercial alternative to Microsoft Visio. As you would expect from a commercial Microsoft Visio competitor, NOV Diagram for .NET features most of the Microsoft Visio functionality and allows you to replicate the smart behavior of almost any Visio shape.
NOV Diagram for .NET is built upon the NOV Document Object Model (DOM) and is a scalable and extensible solution. It has been carefully designed to meet a vast amount of customization requests. The object model and the API had been thoroughly refined to be as native and intuitive as possible.
NOV Diagram for .NET features:
- Drawings: Drawings are constructed by multiple pages each of which has multiple shapes. Thus diagrams are basically created by creating shapes inside drawing pages.
- Libraries: Libraries help you organize drawing clippings into stencils. Thus libraries are basically created by creating library items that can contain single or multiple shapes.
- Automatic Layouts: The automatic arrangement of diagrams is an indispensable feature, especially when diagrams are either too large or are automatically generated. NOV Diagram for .NET comes equipped with a sophisticated set of automatic layouts.
- Predefined Shapes: NOV Diagram for .NET comes equipped with numerous predefined shapes, which can come in handy in many applications. Furthermore, you can use all of the libraries supplied with MyDraw.
Features Overview | Docs | Online Demo | Forums
Nevron Software is a leading provider of professional data visualization and business intelligence solutions for developers. Their controls are designed to support a wide range of technologies, including ASP.NET, Blazor WebAssembly, WPF, WinForms, Xamarin.MacSharePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The company's controls offer advanced features and functionalities such as charting, gauges, diagrams, maps, and pivot tables. Nevron technology is used by most Fortune 500 companies, large financial institutions, global IT consultancies, academic institutions, governments, and non-profits.
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nevron.com | (855) 370-5511
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0-windows was computed. net6.0-windows7.0 is compatible. net7.0-windows was computed. net7.0-windows7.0 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- System.Drawing.Common (>= 5.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.