Flexberry Security package.
1. Implementation of `bool AccessCheck(string operationId)` method to `SecurityManager` and `DefaultSecurityManager` classes.
2. Agent manager as standalone addition for security manager. All operations with agents, roles and groups should be rocessed now via agent manager.
3. Cache for `SecurityManager`.
4. Membership-, role- and profile providers based on new security classes.
5. Cache for user roles.
1. **[BREAKINGCHANGE]** Upgrade `Unity` to 5.x version.
2. All security objects are now serializable.
3. Switch to net45.
4. User password is now hashes in business server for `Agent` class.
5. Caches of agent and security managers are now cleared in buisness servers for security classes.
6. User logins, role names and group names are now trimming before processing queries to security db. I.e. for example 'pupkin' and 'pupkin ' logins are considering same. All listed names tored without spaces in security db.
1. **[BREAKINGCHANGE]** Support for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 has been dropped - minimal version has been upgraded to .NET 4.5.
2. **[BREAKINGCHANGE]** Remove legacy assemblies to another package (NewPlatform.Flexberry.LegacySecurity).
1. Fixed and improved logic for adding and removing filters to permitions on data objects.