Install-Package Novaware.MultilingualTools -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Novaware.MultilingualTools --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Novaware.MultilingualTools" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Novaware.MultilingualTools --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: Novaware.MultilingualTools, 1.2.0"
// Install Novaware.MultilingualTools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Novaware.MultilingualTools&version=1.2.0 // Install Novaware.MultilingualTools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Novaware.MultilingualTools&version=1.2.0
The Multilingual Tools package in short, lets you get a grip on your translations in Umbraco. It allows users to get an overview of the translation status of Umbraco websites.
The package not only provides an overview, but also offers possibilities to:
- establish relationships between translations on a multilingual website
- give the user (partly) automated suggestions for possible translations
- easily manage these relationships or translations
- quickly navigate to translations
- create new translations
Novaware Multilingual Tools consist of a Dashboard and an Actionbar. The Actionbar is for quick action. It shows in a minimalist overview which translations of a page are available and allows you to quickly add translations. The Dashboard is to provide more insight. This is done in an extensive full-screen overview that shows the translations of all the pages under the selected node/page where you view the Dashboard. This way you can see the translation status of your entire content tree in one go.
- Fixed actionbar and dashboard logo's
- More detailed error message when dashboard is not available
- First NuGet release
- Bugfix in package manifest
- Removed unnecessary IAction causing problems with duplicate shortcuts.
- Actionbar property now contains data about which nodes are connected. This can be useful if you want to use a language switcher on your website. Please be aware that the update will not update all actionbar properties on all nodes. It requires you to create or update translations yourself. I might add an auto update in the next version.
NOTE: This package only works when a SQL server is chosen as datasource. SQLite or other databases are not yet supported!
|.NET Framework||net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- ClientDependency (>= 1.9.2)
- log4net (>= 2.0.8)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 5.2.3)
- Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform (>= 1.0.0)
- Microsoft.Owin (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security.Cookies (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security.OAuth (>= 3.0.1)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 10.0.2)
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 7.6.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
First Nuget release